Patient Participation Group
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
The members of Hilltops Patient Participation Group are here to provide a means for patients to make suggestions about the practice and provide a two-way communication system between patients and the staff within the practice.
We act as a representative group that can be called upon to influence the local provision of health and social care.
What are they for
- PPG’s were developed to extend patient involvement with the NHS.
- They can provide practical support for the practice
- They can contribute to the continuous improvement of services
- They are a route for patients to advise the practice on what matters most to the patient and identify solutions to problems
What it is not for
- A forum for individual complaints
- A tool for implementation of the Governments or any individuals pre-determined agenda
What it entails
- The PPG is normally run by Patients
- A committee that meets regularly
- Works closely with the practice
Patient Practice Group Signup
Patient Practice Group Contact Form
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
Getting Your View
The group would like to contact patients on occasion by email and/or text so that they can obtain the views of the widest group of patients possible. We would like to obtain your email address and mobile phone number to do this. Please complete the Patient Contact Form to provide your consent for this.