Patient Participation Group
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
The members of Hilltops Patient Participation Group are here to provide a means for patients to make suggestions about the practice and provide a two-way communication system between patients and the staff within the practice.
We act as a representative group that can be called upon to influence the local provision of health and social care.
What Are They For
- PPG’s were developed to extend patient involvement with the NHS
- They can provide practical support for the practice
- They can contribute to the continuous improvement of services
- They are a route for patients to advise the practice on what matters most to the patient and identify solutions to problems
What It Is Not For
- A forum for individual complaints
- A tool for implementation of the Governments or any individuals pre-determined agenda
What It Entails
- The PPG is normally run by patients
- A committee that meets regularly
- Works closely with the practice
Getting Your View
The PPG would like to contact patients on occasion by email so that they can obtain the views of the widest group of patients possible, please complete the Patient Participation Group Registration form to provide your consent for this.
PPG Meeting Minutes
- Minutes 28th October 2020
- Annual General Meeting Minutes 28th October 2020
- Minutes CCG/PPG Zoom Meeting 13th August 2020
- Minutes 5th August 2020
- Minutes 14th May 2020
- Minutes 10th February 2020
- Minutes 6th November 2019
- Minutes 4th September 2019
- Minutes 3rd July 2019
- Minutes 13th February 2019
Previous minutes are available on request.