Welcome to Hilltops Medical Centre
Hilltops Medical Centre is a General Practice, our aim is to provide the residents of Milton Keynes and surrounding areas with the highest quality health care available under the NHS. To provide care to all our patients with a well trained and motivated primary healthcare team, we aim to make it easy and convenient for our patients to access a GP or a nurse when they need them. We are committed to giving the best possible service.
Our core values
- Patients: Putting patients at the heart of everything we do.
- Quality: Providing the highest standard of care and treatment.
- Ethical: Operating within an ethical framework through openness and transparency.
- Compassionate: Being compassionate about enhancing care for our patients.
- Staff: Trust, confidence and competence.
Through our clinics and services we aim to promote health, screen for preventable illnesses and to give the best treatment available when required.
The practice was founded in 1983 and has grown enormously since then. We now have ten GPs in the practice serving approximately 16,000 patients in Great Holm, Two Mile Ash, Loughton and surrounding areas.
We are a friendly and approachable practice that cares for each of our patients on an individual basis. We are a training practice preparing fully qualified doctors for their entry into general practice. These doctors remain with the practice for up to one year. We also follow training programmes for other members of staff.
GP online services allow you to access a range of services via your computer, mobile or tablet. Once you have signed up, you will be able to:
- book or cancel appointments online
- renew or order repeat prescriptions online
- view parts of your GP record, including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results
How to sign-up
For more information, please contact reception or next time you visit the surgery, bring with you a piece of photo ID (passport, driving licence) and something with your address on like a bank statement but not a gas or electric bill. If you don’t have these, please talk to us and we will help you sign-up