Social Support


If you, or somebody who lives with you, needs advice then contact one of our Customer Liaison Officers in the Adult Social Care Access Team (ASCAT)

9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday

Phone: 01908 253772 / 253773


Community OT referrals


Citizens Advice Bureau

The Citizens Advice Bureau Service offers free, independent and confidential advice.
The CAB gives advice and helps solve problems, including debt and consumer issues, benefits, housing, legal matters, employment, and immigration. Advisers can help fill out forms, write letters, negotiate with creditors and represent clients at court or tribunal.
Phone: 01908 604475

Age UK

Age UK is the country's leading charity dedicated to helping everyone make the most of later life. Too many older people feel they have no one to turn to for support. Age UK exist to help older people when they need it the most.

Phone: 01908 973720



This website uses cookies
We uses cookies to improve user experience. Choose what cookies you allow us to use. You can read more about our Cookie Policy in our Privacy Policy. Read more