The following organisations can provide you with travel vaccinations and travel advice:
- Masta www.masta-travel-health.com/travelclinic/mastamiltonkeynes
- Superdrug healthclinics.superdrug.com/milton-keynes
- CityDoc www.citydoc.org.uk/travel-clinic-milton-keynes
- BMI Healthcare www.bmihealthcare.co.uk/private-travel-clinic-milton-keynes
- The ClinicMK www.theclinicmk.co.uk/travel-clinic
- Makewell www.ecgtraining.co.uk – Travel Health Clinic
- Fit For Travel www.fitfortravel.nhs.uk
- Travel Health Pro travelhealthpro.org.uk/countries for recommendations by country.
Do you need travel vaccinations or advice, if you are travelling abroad please complete the travel form 6-8 weeks before departure. You will need to fill the form in and book an appointment for every person that is travelling.
NHS Travel Services at Hilltops Medical Centre:
- Travel vaccines required.
- Information around country i.e. any outbreaks
- Basic travel advice i.e. disease prevalence, non-vaccine preventable diseases and hand/food hygiene
NHS Travel Vaccines given here:
- Polio (combined with Diphtheria, Tetanus & Polio)
- Hep A
- Cholera – oral solution (prescription)
These vaccines are dependent on national stock, if they are not available to order by us you may need to go to a private clinic.
You may need a specialist travel consultation (private) for situations listed below which we cannot provide under the NHS
- High altitude / climbers
- Deep sea divers
- People on immunosuppressants, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, you may also need to speak with your consultant.
We don’t administer the following and they would need to be done at a private travel clinic:
- Hep B
- Japanese encephalitis
- Meningitis vaccines
- Tick borne encephalitis
- Yellow fever – only available from designated centres.