The practice was founded in 1983. Our GPs serve approximately 16,500 patients in Great Holm, Two Mile Ash, Loughton and surrounding areas.
Hilltops Medical Centre strives to provide high quality, readily accessible medical and preventative health care within a well organised, efficient, up-to-date, friendly and caring environment.
This is achieved by making the best possible use of its resources and by taking a proactive role with new health care strategies. We have designed this website to help you get the most out of our surgery by informing you of the services we offer and enabling you to access all the relevant healthcare information and advice you may need.
Our Core Values
- Patients: Putting patients at the heart of everything we do.
- Quality: Providing the highest standard of care and treatment.
- Ethical: Operating within an ethical framework through openness and transparency.
- Compassionate: Being compassionate about enhancing care for our patients and the wider community.
- Staff: Trust, confidence and competence.