Hilltops Patient Participation Group
The members of Hilltops Patient Participation Group are here to provide a means for patients to make suggestions about the practice
and provide a two-way communication system between patients and the staff within the practice. We act as a representative group that can
be called upon to influence the local provision of health and social care.
For further information, minutes, newsletters, etc..., please read on.
What are they for
- PPG’s were developed to extend patient involvement with the NHS.
- They can provide practical support for the practice
- They can contribute to the continuous improvement of services
- They are a route for patients to advise the practice on what matters most to the patient and identify solutions to problems
What it is NOT for
- A forum for individual complaints
- A tool for implementation of the Governments or any individuals pre-determined agenda
What it entails
- The PPG is normally run by Patients
- A committee that meets regularly
- Works closely with the practice
For further information on PPG’s please contact N.A.P.P (National Association for Patient Participation)
If you are interested, please complete the contact form below, of which you can send back to us via our PPG email, post to the surgery, or simply bring it in.
PPG Affiliation Certificate 2016
PPG Contact Form
PPG Statement March 2016
PPG Summer Newsletter 2017