Registration with the practice
All new patients registering with the Practice are asked to complete a GMS1 form at the surgery.
You will also be asked to book a new patient health check with one of our Health Care Assistants.
All new patients registering at the surgery are asked to bring the name and address of previous doctor.
Persons aged 16 years and over will need the following documentation:
- if available, NHS Number
- Photographic proof of identity (eg passport,driving licence or immigration papers)
- Proof of current address (eg utility bill or bank statement)
Under 16's - Birth Certificate, Red baby book and/or NHS Number
You will also be asked to whom you give consent to bring your child to any clinical consultations or immunisations clinic if you are unavailable; i.e. Grandparents, Step-Parents or Childminders etc. Please provide any details on your childs registration form.
Please ensure you fully complete the registration forms and provide adequate proof of identification. Failing to do so may delay your registration.
If you are taking medication, it is essential that you see a doctor to set up your repeat medications.
Change of Name/Address
Please let us know if:
- You move – if this is out of our area you will need to register at a different Practice,
- You change your telephone number or any new phone numbers, as we may need to contact you.
- You change your name. - Supporting documentation i.e. marriage certificate, deed poll or decree absolut
We cover the following areas:
SHENLEY BROOK END
SHENLEY CHURCH END
TWO MILE ASH
Please see the attached leaflet as to what needs to be brought in to the Surgery so you can register properly. Registering To Be A Patient
What if you live outside the core practice area?
Patients living outside the core practice area should contact their nearest GP surgery to register.
Other news you may be interested in...
Please take a look at our PPG newsletter, containing the latest goings on within the surgery and how it affects you as a patient.